Customer Care Representative: Part-Time. Work remotely From Home.
Christian Heart Counseling is currently searching for a person to join our rapidly growing counseling center intake and billing staff. You will answer inbound calls from people who want counseling or have questions about their accounts. During this call you will interview the caller to obtain information about their needs and set appointments for counseling with one of our wonderful therapists within our six office faith-based therapy network.
The position involves:
- 15-20 hours a week, which could expand to more.
- Work 3-4 days a week from home. No weekends.
- Hours of Operation are from 9am to 5pm and you would work an assigned 4 hour shift within that time frame.
- Hourly pay rate – competitive based upon experience.
Please note: This job requires a great deal of phone contact with our clients.
The duties of the Customer Care Representative will include the following:
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner.
- Obtaining sufficient and accurate information from callers.
- Demonstrating accuracy when entering information.
- Providing excellent customer service and compassion for our clients.
- Offering respect for client’s faith based needs.
- Excellent Communication skills and organizational skills.
- Self-Motivated team player.
- Attention to detail, good listening skills and great computer skills.
- Must be dependable and have good attendance and be punctual.
- Have quiet non-interrupted space to work remotely from home. Incoming calls will be routed to your home or cell phone.
You will access our secure system from your computer over your high speed internet connection.
- Experience doing mental health billing in a counseling agency.
To inquire about this position, please do all of the following:
- Review our website at ChristianHeartCounseling.com to get an overview of the company.
- Send an email to: email@example.com and include the following:
- why you are interested in this position,
- describe in detail how you meet the required skills,
- attach a PDF of your resume.
- salary requirements.
Thanks very much for your interest.